Senegal : Plug and Track meets local B2B economic actors
Photo : Business France Senegal
From October 25 to 27, 2022, our Plug and Track team had the opportunity to go to Senegal as part of a mission organized by Business France Senegal on behalf of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of Lille, in Hauts-de-France.
On the agenda :
- A moment of discussion during a morning dedicated to the business environment and the sharing of experiences on Senegal.
- The visit of an industrial site.
- Various networking workshops.
- B2B meetings with many local economic actors.
Accompanied by various companies from Hauts-de-France that are innovating and developing internationally, this meeting was an opportunity to discover the many opportunities that are developing in the 2nd largest economy in French-speaking West Africa.
Plug and Track temperature monitoring solutions in Senegal
Senegal is constantly innovating and reinforcing its procedures for controlling environmental parameters. The challenges are various :
- Temperature control during vaccination campaigns.
- Cold chain management on new cold storage projects.
- Temperature monitoring in logistics during the transport of food or medicines.
Our data loggers, sensors, alarms and Plug and Track temperature monitoring software have their whole place in Senegal’s innovation strategy and our teams were pleased to present our solutions to local Senegalese economic actors.
You are an entrepreneur in Senegal and you want to know more about our solutions ? Our teams are at your disposal. Contact us.